Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Museu Van Goghem Museu Van Gogh, dom, 5 Abr 2020 - qui, 14 Mai 2020
a partir de € 20,50
2. Keukenhof sem filasem Keukenhof sem filas, ter, 7 Abr 2020 - dom, 10 Mai 2020
a partir de € 22,90
3. Keukenhof: ingresso sem filas e transporte ida e volta de Amsterdamem Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, ter, 7 Abr 2020 - dom, 10 Mai 2020
a partir de € 32,60
4. Rijksmuseum sem filasem Rijksmuseum sem filas , ter, 7 Abr 2020 - qui, 17 Set 2020
a partir de € 21,00
5. Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tourem Johan Cruijff Arena, dom, 5 Abr 2020 - ter, 8 Set 2020
a partir de € 18,40
6. Ônibus Aquático + Heineken Experienceem Ônibus Aquático + Heineken Experience, dom, 5 Abr 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 45,80
7. The Heineken Experienceem The Heineken Experience, dom, 5 Abr 2020 - qua, 13 Mai 2020
a partir de € 21,40
8. Campos floridos & Keukenhofem Campos floridos & Keukenhof , qui, 30 Abr 2020 - dom, 10 Mai 2020
a partir de € 60,80
9. City Tour + Cruzeiroem City Tour + Cruzeiro, qui, 30 Abr 2020 - dom, 18 Out 2020
a partir de € 39,20
10. Excursão de um dia a Bruxelasem Excursão de um dia a Bruxelas e Antuérpia , qui, 30 Abr 2020 - qui, 15 Out 2020
a partir de € 87,60
2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruise
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Enjoy the colorful paintings of Vincent van Gogh and see the beauty of Amsterdam from the canals! With this ticket you gain access to the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise on canals through the city!
- Gain access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Cruise around the canals of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the wonderful art by Van Gogh
- Listen through an audio guide
O que posso esperar?
Delve into the history and the unique talent of Van Gogh's, which was unfortunately only appreciated after his death. The museum has over 200 of his impeccable works, such as paintings of sunflowers and also drawings and letters. You see some his major series, including landscapes, ochards and self-portraits, just to name a few.
You can also enjoy works by some of Van Gogh's contemporaries, including Monet and Gauguin, who were a big influence on him. Maybe you can even tell by looking at his paintings in comparison?
With this 2-in-1 experience you both visit the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise around the canals in Amsterdam! Aboard the ship you see the cultural wealth of 17th-century Amsterdam, with famous and important sights such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge and the Westerkerk. On the canal cruise there is an audio guide, through which you learn about the buildings you pass! So just lean back and enjoy.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How long does the tour last?
The canal cruise lasts 1 hour. You can spend as much time as you'd like in the Van Gogh Museum.
How often do the boats sail?
The cruises run every 20 minutes from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. and every 30 minutes from 6 P.M. to 9 P.M.
When do I have to be at the Van Gogh Museum?
When booking you select a date and a time for when you wish to enter the museum. You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum.
Do I have to visit the museum and go on the cruise on the same day?
Your ticket to the canal cruise is to be used the day before, the same day or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Categorias de ingressos
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- Transportation from the Canal Cruise to the Van Gogh Museum - and vice versa.
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Duração: 1 horas
O que está incluído?
- 1-hour canal cruise.
- Access to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Audio guide on the cruise.
Van Gogh Museum
Museumplein 6 1071 DJ Amsterdam
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!